Saturday, January 28, 2006

Mysterious Miss

Have you ever recieved text messages from people you don't know? Have you ever wondered why the hell is that person sending me an sms? Did it come through your head that there's something behind it? Do you want to continue reading/listening to the rest of the story? If you answered yes to any of the questions, then this applies to you.

I have received several calls from people I don't know. I usually do not answer phone calls from weird numbers. Three weeks ago, I got a call from a strange number at around 11pm. And again a week later, from the same number at 3pm on a friday. I thought about it for a second. Why would they be calling me? Could it be that they're mistaken? Could it be that...umm.. nevermind! Yea that made me curious. So, I called that same number this past Thursday. I told the other party that they called me twice. They denied it. Seems like everyone is curious who's the "other party"? Yea it's a female. So I was like ok it might have been a mistake. So we hung up. An hour later (around 3:30pm), I received a text from her saying that she was sorry. I replied back telling her that it's ok don't worry about it.
Next was the ICE BREAKER Q . "Who are you? You sound so familar?". I just gave her my first name. She's like oh I know alot of Ali's, so what's your family name. Now that made me quite puzzled as why does she want my info. I thought about it for some time, and found out that basically, one of my friends, who's a girl (i hope she stays like that), is trying to test my level of "playness". I don't know why is she doing it at the first place, but she was public enemy number 1. Suspect number 1. So I asked this cryptic girl, do you study at Majan college?

"I am working now, but why from all the colleges, did u chose majan?"
"Just a random choice, so you did study there!", I said.
"What do you want from me? I am engaged", she replied back.

What the fuck was that all about?? First she calls me twice, then she's curious of who I am. I "obeyed" her rules lool, and answered her q's, and now she's asking me what do I want from her?? I seriously don't get it what's up with this attitude? And to fire up the situation she added that she's engaged. Oh so that means "please dont try to make a move", or "Don't you ever think about it". I couldn't care less, it was just fucked up. So I asked her "Do you know G******"?
"Why are you asking me about her? Do you want something from her"?
I's like nothing. Thank you for your cooperation.

A summary of what's going on: This friend of mine, is trying to test me (i dont know why), if I talk to other girls or not! Pshh.. like I would tell her "oh no you're the only one I talk to, I'm so innocent" bla bla bla and all that crap. So out of no where, she asks her friend to call me and see if I would call her friend and make moves. NOW, her friend (the cryptic one) forgot about the situation, and she's just messing around or doing something else.
First I am not trying to make moves with any of the two! Second, I hate it when people do stuff behind my back or just suspect something about me, when they really know who I am and what I'm like. That was a reaaally bad move.
Third, if miss cryptic is trying to play hard to get, then SCRAM!!!


So yesterday night cryptic girl sends me this "love" text sms!!!


AWWWWWWWWWWWWW HOW SWEEET!!!!!
I still don't get the whole story! :P

I hope some of you do!

Peace!


-- Long time no see, just been busy with some work!

:D

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think that this is a test, what makes this situation difficult is that you didnt pick up the phone the first two calls from the mystery girl. cos if u did you will know the intention of the call. i think it is a test from your female friend, she asked one of her freinds to test you.. just in order to map you out, and check wether you were a playboy or not. i think your freind fancies you but afraid to make a major move. she just wanted to test you......... at the end i will keep my eye on this blog to see how the end result will look like

Big A said...

--The opinion: I should've picked up the calls at the first place, yea i agree with you she probably is testing me,but i really dont get this childish behavior. I guess ill let her read this blog post :)

--Mimi: The only thing I can say is that they are both.. RAOO!!!!

Anonymous said...

That must be annoying. I hate it when people subject others to stupid 'tests' like these.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww you're soo ma7booob! :P
But like how OLD is that girl? 12?
BTW, mabrook 3ala el blog o 3o8bali :P (I am really jealous now!)

Yours truly (not really)
Za3'loola

Anonymous said...

ma7boob = ma7tit .. MA7TIT ! GET IT?

lol astaghfurallah!

Anonymous said...

Ma7boob = ma7tit.. get it? :P

lol astaghfurallah! hehehe!

Big A said...

--Libellula: thx for ur comment :)

--anonymous: pshh u aint anonymous anymore!! bassish ma9'7ara.. :)

Anonymous said...

chillax man.. here is some timies' coffee and a donut for you :P

Anonymous said...

well like the rest said... so middle school. ali my advice would be to call them and test them and see how they like it! HA! no really just let 'em know that they're being retarded.

second thing? who know's about timies coffee??? where's the canadian link?

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm, timies donuts, yummm... your story is a classic example of "people going round the bush and wasting your time"...i tell u, ignorance of such people is really the right and greatest virtue...hahaha! ..now take it easy and relax ;-)