Sunday, January 01, 2006

What did you do for New Year's?

Anyone did something interesting for New Years?
I wanted to go to any of the hotels, but they're all full, with the exception of the InterContinental. I heard from a couple of friends who have been to previous new years eve parties at the inter that it sucks really bad because it's full of old people. So that discouraged me!
I ended up eating shawarma at some gas station, met up with some high school friends until 12 midnite. YAY!

I just saw a sedan full of girls in it (who were celebrating), and were chased by no less than 15 cars full of guys! What an interesting chase. Roads were blocked by the cops! WOW !!

hehe sounds kinda bleak n lame.. but it was fun.

so what did you guys do? :D


peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha sux to be u my new years rocked hehehehe jk :)