Monday, February 06, 2006

Breaking up my mind

I've been working for the past 5 months or so, plus an intensive training of 3 months. That gives a total of 8 months. I started in the heart of the summer, which basically demotivates you from working because of the 'deep heat'. Anyways, it's time for me to start thinking about holidays! Yep I'm trying to ask for a 1 week break. The thing is with Omani companies, is that you always have to plan what other people are going to think about you, just like when a guy calls a girl for the first time (yea I did some planning too). You know what I mean!! Anyways, so its Feb 06, 2006. My mind is starting to lean towards holiday mode, or at least, GOTR mode (its not God of The Rings, but its Get Out of The Region mode). So yea.. I need a holiday whatsoever! And I need to get out of the Gulf Region as soon as possible, more importantly, as FAR as possible.
I didn't enjoy my 4 yrs in college because I was under 21 back then. Soooo, what I'm planning to do is to do whatever I didn't do in those 4 years (whatever that means :P). Well I still didn't plan where my target is.
Good news: Just got the US visa. This time as a tourist :( .. OH well!!!

For all of you who are under 21.. TUFFF! :D

peeace!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your VISA come visit when you come to the states!

Anonymous said...

"For all of you who are under 21.. TUFFF! :D"

pshhhh yea right! You don't need to be 21 in Canada to have fun :P

Congrats on your visa.. and you should definitely visit the USA's northern neighbor too :)

Just a random thought: Social Science courses SUCK!! *sobs* I am stuck in my room doing this stupid assignment.. ugh where did my damn pen gooooooo

Anonymous said...

oooh yesss...as the person above me said, you should pay a visit to sweeet (at the moment, Cold..brrr)Canada...by the way, you DESERVE a break :-p, soo enjoy having fun with your so-called "over 21 activities" when you take this trip..haha, beware States!!:-)