Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tagged by Mimi

~ Seven things to do before I die: (or atleast try)
1. Dye my hair (i had some brown highlites 2 yrs back, and i'm going for an upgrade to full dye)
2. Spend $10,000 on some trivial stuff in one night
3. Learn how to speak Japanese
4. Live in Bermuda for at least 5 years after I retire
5. Atoob!!! :P
6. Ride in a submarine
7. Be a celebrity (what a dream)


~ Seven things I can't do:
1. Write with my left hand
2. Whistle (using any of the fingers)
3. I cant stop from drinking suntop and Tang orange!
4. I can't leave ANYWHERE (not only the house) without A cell phone! ;)
5. I can't be filthy rich
6. I can't think of more things that i can't do
7. Sit in a place more than an hour!


~ Seven things I always say:
1. Daaaaaaaamn!
2. Laaa walla??
3. aha
4. mmhhhmmm!!!
5. Agooool
6. tarteeb
7. Whats Crackalackin'!!


~ Seven books I loved:
1. Animal Farm
2. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
3. Tom Clancey's...... Rainbow Six
4. Yearbook 2001! (this shows how much i read books)!
5. Catcher in the Rye
6. Shakespeare's A Midsummernights Dream
7. Annie
( i know some of these are pretty lame)


~ Seven movies I love watching over and over:
1. Man On Fire
2. Out of Time
3. Badboys I+II
4. Resident Evil Apocalypse
5. Dude where's the Party
6. The Rundown
7. Van Helsing


~ Seven things I get attracted to:
1. Anything Red
2. Lemon
3. Women in dark or black clothes
4. Smell of board markers
5. Fire
6. CD's
7. Sharp things.


~ Seven people I wanna tag:
1. Kamakazy
2. Mindazi
3. Chef Raw
4. Kazablanka
5. G12_girlz (S.Hay)
6. Anonymous (u know who u r)
7. Don't have anyone else in mind..

3 comments:

Kamakazy said...

i already got tagged with this...

check out my answers...

http://kamakazy.blogspot.com/2005_10_01_kamakazy_archive.html

Big A said...

Women in black generally have a mysterious side in them. That's why I like women in black.

Just a note:

Women in 3abayas are called BMO's (Black Moving Objects), yet still do fall in the "women in black" category :D!

peace

Anonymous said...

wna tag me ,, tag my ass ,dick head,, haha i just pictured a dick head with that stupid omani scarf on!