Friday, December 08, 2006

Amazing facts

Amazing facts:If you want to enjoy life, don't think about yourself, don't think about others. Think about what's happening to you, and what's happening to others. For example, I want to go to Ibiza. I cannot buy ticket. I'm too cheap. I just sit back, and wear sunglasses with tropical juice.

If I want to be a millionaire, I dont have that amount of money. I go to cashpoint, withdraw 1000 dollars ($1 bill each) and pretend it is millions, and just spread them around me. Very reasonable!

If you want to discover oil you cannot because you dont have oil equipment.

You cannot buy 4 cell phones at once because no fitting in pocket!

Cinema is good if you have Nachos with cheese and Jalapeno because your stomach will be dum dum dum.

Laptop makes your balls boil so dont chat for more than 30 minutes.

Lacoste is better than Puma because crocodile can eat cat!

If you think I'm crazy, please dial for emergency. PS: I ain't crazy, i'm just trying to be more Iktessiobaan! :D that word doesnt exist so dont bother searching. put whatever you wanna put instead!

Good job!

No comments: