Saturday, June 10, 2006

"It's me, I'm back again"

It has been a while since i've posted, or at least wrote 1 phrase of whatever is going on in this world. Guys, I swear to God, i've been busy with lots of stuff. Not only with work :s!! It's like I'm divided into different pieces that are made to do different tasks simultaneously.
Anyways, just to update you on whatever is going on:

1. We (at work), are supposed to be moving out to a new building by June 15; however I doubt that we will be able to. I'm really looking forward to get the hell outta the old building simply because there are no windows at my place. All I can see is people coming in and going out from the handicapped toilet! ugh! The office is just a mess. It's like a pitstop for anyone who wants to pass to the other side. I don't really mind having people sitting at my office, but its like, they're sitting their as if they're waiting for the bus or something. You know! lol!!

2. I was supposed to go to London for a 3 months course. It was ORIGINALLY scheduled for April 1. Yes, April 1, 2006! What day is it today? June 9. So... 2 months and 9 days delay! WOW!!! Are we waiting for Jesus to come back to life so that a new life can emerge or what? The last "scheduled delay" was supposed to be on June 1 (9 days ago), but again, due to unforseen consequences, it has been delayed! I still HAVE to go simply because I want to run away from this heat!

3. Already completed 1 year since I came to oman. May10 to be precise! I'm so proud I survived 1 year! :D

4. For the first time ever in Oman.. well the first time in my own personal experience.... dance floor? Couples only ? Singles allowed also? Formal dress code? does this ring a bell? YEP, THE PROM!!! Apparently, I thought that someone was gonna host a private party at the hyatt, but then the DAY of the event I asked some people about the dress code, and it turned out to be a formal code. I was like what? is this a prom or something? they're like "yeah"! JEEZ, what the hell am i going to do in the middle of 200 people of whom I have no single clue of who they are! It was OK! It ended up (for me) to be a dinner outing with friends along with some "dance watching". What more can i do? Dance with some strangers?? pshh yeah right!!!!

5. I had the BEST hair cut ever. It's shaved to 0 (zero). However, its gradually growing by the day! I had some nice comments from people about the hair style, so I guess its going to be the "ill keep it for this year style" type of thing!

6. Are you getting bored from reading through a list of what's happening in my life? It's like instructions on how to operate a mouse trap!. Are you really interested? Do you really care??? If so, continue to point 7.

7. I'll be posting more stuff soon. Just waiting for your intellectual comments!

Have fun everyone!!

peace!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry i followed the instructions n didnt move to the next point !!! :P just k/d !!! u know if ur happy cuz u could survive a year here in omen maybe u should try to live 4 ur whole life just like all of us :P !! good luck in moving 2 the new building n mabrook on the hair cut !!! tc